Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Night of 1,000 Stars

Here are some of my pics from the Night of 1,000 Stars. We always get there super early so Aaron can start holding a spot in line to see Santa. This year were were like the tenth in line. This year is was FREEZING! (actually it has been worse) Of course, my camera quit by the time we got in to see Santa (I was P.O.ed pretty bad!!) So unfortunately no pics of Santa.
THis is a pic of the horse and carriage that Santa and Mrs. Claus arrive on. Very cool!

This is Izzy waiting in for Santa. You can sort of make out the cabin in the background where Santa will sit. (it's nice and cozy with a fireplace!)

Sorry here's a sideways pic of Izzy and her dad while waiting in line.

While we were waiting in line Izzy and I decided to go for a walk. We bumped into this scary female Santa handing out coupons. Izzy was a little scared at first (for good reason!!) LOL but it turns out this is my only photo of a Santa for the night!! LOL.

No comments: