Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Home Tour

Here is a look at my kitchen cabinets. I try to incorporate Christmas items into as much of my decore as possible. Since my kitchen is accented with red--Christmas decorations work perfectly.

This is a close up of my china cabinet. I love getting out my Christmas China. Hopefully you can see it on the top shelf. I even sprinkle in some holly and red ball ornaments to give it more pops of color.

Here is the full view. Sorry the bottom shelf is kinda cluttered in the corner. Gotta find a home for my new picture mat--it's covering my SL dress me up plate. Anyhoo--I like to fill my big glass jars with brightly colored ornaments. This year I chose to do all red. Last year on the lower shelf I took a two tiered cookie tray holder and spread out all my antique ornaments on it. It was pretty cute!

This Charlie Brown tree sits on the oppisite wall of the china cabinet. This is our favorite little tree to decorate. We simply put all our christmas cookie cutters (and some non Christmas) all over the tree. I collect 1950's red handled kitchen utensils so my mom painted tons of miniture utensils with red tips and had dad drill a hole in them. THey are so cute!

No comments: