Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This picture just captures it all! I can't believe my baby is in school!


Okay I just have to say OMG! We get to school and she is doing great. It was when we went into the room with all the other kiddos and parents that she FLIPPED out! She was SOBBING!! Seriously, I was shocked I ripped her hand from mine gave her a quick hug and made a beeline for the door. Aaron on the other hand, not so quick he stayed with her. I'm in the hall surrounded by moms crying and I can here her screaming for me! It was HORRIBLE!!! Finally I pushed my way back thru and consoled her and then the teacher came and took her from us! I could NOT believe it! I had to get out of there before I lost it so we dashed for the door. Aaron's shirt was soaked! I'm not exaggerating! But I made it I did not shed a tear--felt like throwing up in the parking lot! LOL! Aaron and I anxiously waited until the end of the day to pick her up and sure enough she was just fine! She was smiling and bouncing out the door! I knew she would be okay. I was able to talk to the teacher after school and she said Izzy relaxed after about 5mins. What a mess! LOL!

No comments: