Friday, August 7, 2009

Fair Parade!

This year Jayna was on the ball and had us walk in the fair parade for her salon. We had a good time--or at least pretended to! It was hot, sticky,and a long walk uphill!! But we all made it! :)
Here's dad taking a ride on the back of the gator at the end of the parade.

Here are the 'walkers' mom embroidered t-shirts for us and made a cute sign for the gator. We are very lucky to have such a talented, wonderful mom!

I had to throw this pic in. I work for this crew. I have worked for Nick and Kathy for years -- they treat me wonderfully and I love working with them! :)

Izzy and Aaron on the gator. I kept explaining to her that if she rode in the parade she wouldn't see it or catch candy--she was totally okay with that! Weird huh? Anyhoo--she had a blast waving at everyone. (notice again the cute dress--handmade by me! I'm getting a little better! LOL!

Jayna posing next to her sign! The sign was covered in plastic because it kept raining all day--but of course an hour before the parade it completely clears up and the sun comes out so it was nice and humid for the parade! Gotta love MO weather!

No comments: