Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Family Portraits

The entire Miederhoff clan finally got photos done this past Sunday. We hired a photographer from O'Fallon (when we get all the info back I'll post her links) She did an awesome job. Here are just some random ones I took with my camera. We all meet at the St. Peter's park. It's a great backdrop for photos. We chose a popular color scheme (we saw several other large families in black shirts and bluejeans!!
This is Izzy all dressed up and climbing a tree (need I say more about my daughter???) Seriously!

Stac and I haven't had pics taken together in a long time!! We still don't look like twins (but with age we are starting to look like sisters!)

My brother's family took some cute family shots.

THis is the redneck baby swing. Jayna was mortified!! But hey it worked!! Seriously, you just can't take country people into town!!

Hopeing the professional pics look better than this one that I took (it looked cuter in my head???)

No comments: