Wednesday, June 18, 2008

RED POWER ROUNDUP!

Okay so I am going to be 100% honest ---I DID NOT WANT TO GO TO THIS THING!!---but it turns out I had a blast and now I want to go to more of them. Next year it is Wisconsin and we are planning to attend. This roundup was held in Columbia, MO since it was so close to home Aaron and his dad decide to enter their Farmall 350 in the show. Aaron was so proud. He had so much fun telling me all about the tractors. He was like a little kid. I couldn't help but enjoy it. I even learned lots of new interesting things!! For instance did you know International Harvester produced Cub Cadet lawn mowers--I KNOW--i had no idea!! I also learned that Int'l made fridges, freezers, washer, dryers and stuff like that--who knew!! (FYI if you watch Friends, Monica's fridge is an International!--you never know it might come up as a trivia question--you can thank me later!) Seriously though I had fun!

A sea of red tractors.
Not sure what this is but it looked neat
This seriously cracked me up. This tractor is powered by people!! It has 8 bicycle seats with pedals in it!!! Who thinks of this crap?? It was pretty entertaining to look at!

No comments: