Thursday, May 15, 2008

Preschool Program

Izzy's preschool spring program was tonight. She looked so cute I decided we would go out and take a picture. These turned out a little nicer than her Easter pics did! First Step Preschool Spring Program
I am absolutely amazed at what these teachers can do. These childern are never able to practice all together--and yet you would never know it !! Izzy's 3and4 year old class did the Pledge, a scripture, and a song. I was amazed she's able to say the Pledge. Ms. Donna did an excellent job.



All the kiddos were cute, but some were just down right adorable. We had a great time laughing at the younger kids. There was a whole lot of dress lifting, squirming, waving, and off key singing going on tonight!!! I must admit it does make me sad--she's growing up entirely too fast!!

No comments: