Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's official!!!!!!!!!!

It's official!! My sister Jayna and her husband Chris went and had their first ultrasound today. They found out they are having a little girl! I am SOOOOOO excited. I can't wait to start sharing Izzy's clothes with her. Now if they can just decide on some names. Here's what they have so far: Jaylyn, Matti (our great-grandma's name) , Taylor-Marie (both their middle names) Kadence, and I'm not sure what they've else they've chosen. everytime we see them they chose a new one! For those of you who haven't heard--Izabella has already named her Elizabeth. (would be cute if they chose that for a middle name HINT, HINT) Whatever they chose will be beautiful (they really like the name Bella--but I voted a big fat NO!--sorry that name is taken!!) I'll keep everyone posted if things change. They go back in 4 weeks for another one. They want to check the 4 chambers of her heart. Apparently the little stinker was all curled up and they didn't get a good enough look! (she already sounds alot like her cousin!!)

No comments: