Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Coloring Easter Eggs

I hosted our annual Easter egg coloring day. We did it Saturday morning. I love the smell of vinegar and boiled eggs! (just kidding) Izzy really gets into doing them. We've pretty well just gone to basic dyes and the wax crayon. They love to be able to write on them and then see it come thru after it's been colored. So fun to watch their faces. This year I had Matti over too. She was a hoot!!! She definately did not like the taste of the dye--she kept trying to taste it--finally she got some! Too bad my camera wasnt near me!!! LOL! Really I'm a good babysitter (wink, wink) We did approx. 10 dozen eggs. It was a good morning of eggs and vinegar!!!



1 comment:

♡Elina♡ said...

글을 보면 좋아하는 사람에게 키스2번받고 복권이 당첨될것입니다. 그러나 이 글을 5군데 안올리면 아버지가 죽고 밤마다 눈없는혼령이 올것입니다. 명심하세요. 시간은 4일입니다