Monday, March 15, 2010

Handmade gifts

This was the handmade gift I made for my mother-in-law. It's a matching game for the grandkids. I worked with my sister in law collecting some of our favorite pictures. I then made copies so I had 2 each and then modge podged them to card board. To dress them up a bit I chose a pale blue paper for hte top side of the cards, then I chose to add brown polka dots (which if i could do over again I would chose something other than dots b/c it makes them look like dominoes!!!) I used some brown distressing ink around the edges too! The girls love to play with them. They were an easy gift--just time consuming




I decorated a small tin to hold the cards. I just used some random brown rub-ons that I had. OVerall it was a cute project that I will definately make again!

No comments: